Purple provides support to our clients in the delivery of business change, operational performance improvements and the creation of the customer centric and engaging journeys.
Our partnership approach and can-do attitude ensures that your project implementation is a success. Our people are highly experienced with operational management experience and we deliver business transformation through proven, pragmatic, hands-on project and change management support.
Our unique, open approach and willingness to share our experience and best practice knowledge, has resulted in long-term brand loyalty and our growing portfolio is testament to the results we deliver.
All too often, organisational changes meet requirements without delivering expected results. They deliver the necessary outputs without delivering on expected outcomes. The focus of the change effort is on the solution rather than the benefits of the solution.
The gap that exists between requirements and results, between outputs and outcomes, between solutions and benefits is the people who bring the change to life in their day-to-day work. Change management enables the closing of this gap by effectively supporting and equipping those people impacted by a change to be successful in bringing it to life in how they work.
- Minimise resistance to a change and increase engagement
- Improve performance, project delivery, success and outcomes
- Enhance innovation, increased engagement can result in more innovative thinking and problem solving
- Clear understanding of the business benefits and rationale for change
- Confidence in the approach and achievement of outcomes
- Process & Experience Audit
- Technology Review
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Experience & Customer Journey Mapping