It is common place for most organisations to be struggling with their Data and overall Business Intelligence (BI) strategy. This often stems from historic technology environments driving the decision making process when it comes to choosing the right BI solution and lack of maturity in understanding the organisations data.
Key driving factors to implement a Business Intelligence solution;
• Insight into customer’s behaviour
• To make company data actionable information
• Improve business efficiency across departments
• The need for integrated data from multiple business applications and data sources
• Ability to access key information quickly, easily and anywhere on multiple devices
• Users requiring more in-depth knowledge of business information
• Rapid company growth or a recent or pending merger/acquisition
Too often organisations embark on a data programme without being clear how improvements will benefit the organisation. Purple will look at the overarching business objectives and ensure the data programme supports these.
Our data consultants will help you develop a data strategy to improve customer acquisition, engagement and retention. From an initial data maturity assessment through to sourcing suitable technologies, we provide expertise that will ensure you make the right choices to deliver the best possible results.
We are technology agnostic, preferring to choose the right tools to solve our client’s specific problems.
Purple’s RFP Service offering provides:
• Development of RFP materials
• Facilitation of the RFP process
• Creation of a scoring/evaluation criteria weighted to your business requirements
• Management of vendors during the process
• Management of the evaluation, selection and contracting of vendors
• An objective and measurable approach to evaluate compliance to client requirements
• Contract negotiation and due diligence assistance
Purple’s consultants specialise in ensuring Business Intelligence implementations are pragmatic, realistic and delivered successfully. Our project management resource will work alongside your internal project team to ensure that the project remains within budget and time frames.